4 Days Tour to Kunming
Suitable Time: All Year
Feature: a. This classic tour program is the one of the best choice while you first visit Yunnan.
b. No shopping!
Day – 02: Kunming
Depart from your hotel in the morning, you will take a 1.5 hrs drive to the Stone Forest, which is famous as the typical karst landform and known as the First Wonder of the World. After touring the scenic area (about 2 hours), continue drive to Jiuxiang scenic spots, it is praised as the “Home of Karst caves”. Then drive back to the your hotel in Kunming and free of the rest day.
Day – 03: Kunming
In the morning, drive to Western Hills, visit Qiongzhu Si (Bamboo Temple), which is known of the colorful clay sculptures of the 500 Buddhist Arhats. Then drive to visit Dragon Gate in the Western Hills.
After lunch, drive back to Kunming, have a walk in Guandu Old Town.
Day – 04: Kunming
Visit Golden Temple, which is the largest bronze-made temple in China. Then transfer to airport for your departure flight.
Using Comfortable Hotel
Using Deluxe Hotel
Single Room Supplement
Remark: The price above are based on 2 persons sharing 1 standard room. If you prefer a single room on you own, please pay single room supplement.
The Quotation Including:
1. Stay in 4-star or 5-star hotels.
2. Using private 7-9 seats car (2-6 people) or 17-18 seats minibus (7-12 people) when travel and all transfer to hotels.
3. Three standard meals each day (daily buffet breakfast in the hotel, RMB50 per person for each lunch or dinner).
4. The tickets of the main gate for all the scenic spots.
5. English speaking guide (local tour guides in every city).
The Quotation Excluding:
1. International air fare and airport tax. Transportation fee for you to arrive or leave Kunming.
2. All air insurance.
3. Tips to guides and drivers.
4. Single Room Supplement.
5. Personal expenses.
The child who share one room with parents will got a special rate.
The price is not available for three Chinese Public Holidays:
a. Spring Festival (Chinese Festival) around Feb.
b. Labor Day: May 1st-7th.
c. National Day: Oct. 1st-7th.